Start of main content
Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
Prudential and ConnectYourCare (CYC)
The Joint Industry Board's HRA benefit is now serviced through Prudential Retirement and ConnectYourCare (CYC)
If you are participating in the 401(k) Plan, you may also access your HRA Account after logging in to Prudential's website.
Features of the HRA servicing include:
- VISA Debit card for payment of many covered services and items, such as doctor's office copays, pharmacy items, and more
- Online and mobile app access for your HRA account
- Electronic submission of claims, receipts, and documentation through the app
- Faster reimbursements, either through check or direct deposit to your bank
- Text message alerts for updates to your transactions
All forms required for servicing your HRA account can be found on the ConnectYourCare websiteopens in new window.